history

The Arseniev State Museum of Primorsky Region (Приморский музей имени Арсеньева)

The Arseniev State Museum of Primorsky Region opened its doors to the visitors in 1890. Its expositions were formed at the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries. At the beginning of its existence as the Museum of the Amur Region, it received a bronze award at the Exposition Universelle in Paris in 1900.

Modern collections, presented in impressive exhibition areas, uniquely combine the familiar and innovative museum technologies. The most special exhibits are luxury everyday life items of the Jurchen and Bohai State Golden Empire, vivid exhibits of the Far East period discovery and its development.

The museum is located in the early 20th-century building. It was built by architect Plansen for the trade and industrial company “Churin and Kasyanov’s Trading House”.

Open hours and price

Daily from 10 to 19

Ticket office from 10 to 18.30

Ticket price 400 rubles

How to get to the Arseniev State Museum of Primorsky Region

Vladivostok, Svetlanskaya Ulitsa 20

In the Russian language – г. Владивосток, ул. Светланская, 20

Links

The Arseniev State Museum of Primorsky Region website in the Russian language

We recommend visiting nearby

C-56, the Memorial Guards Submarine – 1 km walking

 

1 reply »

Leave a Reply